Tuesday 2 April 2019

Chapter Updates

Hey guys,

So some of you guys want to know what my updating schedule will be like from now on. I try to get at least one out every month, but that is all I can really promise. It takes me a little longer to translate stuff since I am not fluent in Mandarin, and I rely on using a dictionary for my translations. I can't predict what things will pop up in life, and so far it's been hectic for me. Hopefully it'll calm down this month, but who knows.

I'll have the next chapter up soon guys, thanks for waiting,

Anna

6 comments :

  1. thank you for continuing with the translation and we wait for the next chapter, I send you a lot of support in everything, fighting 💪💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your hardwork and efforts. I have no demands other than knowing whether you have dropped the novel translations. I eagerly await your posts and those of other generous online translators for these stories since I am linguisticly limited to English reading despite my Asian heritage.

    💕💕💕💕٩(♡ε♡ )۶٩(♡ε♡ )۶٩(♡ε♡ )۶

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nvr mind, take ur time, will wait, million thanks for ur effort

    ReplyDelete
  4. It hurts to keep waiting.. But I'll wait for your update. Thank you in advance for your effort. 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trimakasi telah menterjemahkn novel yg indah daoanis ini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear translator, hope everything's well on your end. Just want u to know that there are some fans still waiting for updates here.. take care!!

    ReplyDelete