Sunday 4 November 2018

I'm alive

Hey yall,

I'm alive!! Sorry for the sudden disappearance, and the very slow updates.

These past few months I've been building up to be involved in a project at work, and now we're going full throttle. It's taking up a lot of my personal time, and unfortunately I can't seem to find the time to translate. Thankfully though, Joe reached out and offered to help T__T Thank you Joe!!

I'll be back in January (if things go smoothly *fingers crossed*). Joe will help out whenever he can :)

I'll see you guys soon,

Anna

5 comments :

  1. So please no updates until January? Or Joe will be updating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you’re thriving in the Real Life and you’re ok. Come back when you can - just don’t forget us... THANK YOU JOE,!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, all the best for your project. May you get the support you need to get your project completed. Praying to God for strength and good health in your busy schedule. See you next year.
    God bless you, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you next year, Anna. Good luck on your project! 😼

    ReplyDelete